- Pizza dinner
- Light cereal breakfast
- Live animal experience
- Guided tour of the RiverQuarium
- One Imagination Theater educational movie screening
- Live animal feeding
- Dive show (pre-arranged and subject to availability)
- Flint RiverQuarium water bottle
- Other age appropriate activities.
- Optional: Add a lab class for $4.50/person
Campers check in at 4:00 p.m. and check out at 8:00 a.m. Weekends are subject to availability. Sleep with the Fishes is recommended for ages 6-11 but can be designed for all ages.
The minimum cost of a sleepover is $450 for up to 15 people, including both children and adults. Please note that one adult participant is required for every five children. Additional participants are $30 each. Maximum number of participants is 45. A $100 non-refundable deposit is required two weeks prior to the reservation date.
Make Your Reservation
It is recommended to schedule your group sleepover far in advance to secure a date.
This is a great opportunity for organized groups such as scouts and church groups.